8.29.2011

When it Rains, it Pours

pic above from Joseph Rose
So we are in the process of renovating our new home deep in the heart of Brooklyn.  Prior to that, Molly had surgery (again), and after that we are selling our current home.  We are still managing to travel.  Lots of change, but it is all new and exciting!
The kitchen tile project from before has transformed into making the tile for the new house.  It is great because I got a head start!
It is a rule that never fails- when it rains, it pours.  I am doing my day job (Mrs.Craven/virus control), help manage the renovation of our new home, and make tile in triple time.  I guess I love it when its pouring, I accomplish so much more than I think I can. 

Below- pics of the tile (bone dry, not yet fired in the kiln)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...